I arrived at Avalon Animal Hospital as usual today. A woman was here who was talking to Doctor Gaff and the other workers here a bout new medicine to stock. They were mostly medicines given to animals who have allergic reactions to other medicines. They were also medicines that have less side effects, so they are safer for the animals. She also offered to help Avalon stock Frontline, flea-tick medicine (here they stock K9 Advantix). A few animals came in today, though there were none in the back because I believe there were no surgeries this morning. All the dogs that came in were scarredy-cats today! Especially a grey hound and collie that came in. Surprisingly, no cats came in today (quite the opposite happened yesterday)!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's funny how the dogs get so scared, especially big ones like greyhounds and collies. Cute! Love, Mom
ReplyDelete