Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, May 18, 2009

1:30-4:30pm

Today I arrived to start a brand new week at the Avalon Animal Hospital.  Today, I spent a lot of time with the kittens and mother cat.  The kittens have completely doubled since they first got here!!!  Also, their eyes are now completely open.  The kittens also have more energy now, they play and explore their crate now.  Also, they have started grooming themselves.  They still start whining when they are taking away from their mother, but, they can now crawl back over to her on their own.  The mother cat is also extraordinarily sweet.  I don't think I have ever met a cat so nice as her.  She loves to just be pet and purr.  We were brought mostly cats today.  Two were sick and throwing up so they had to be given antibiotics (I hope they don't throw those up)!  Also a little baby, puppy pit-bull came in for its first veterinarian appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment