8:10-11:10pm
When I arrived at Avalon today some pets were just getting checked in for surgeries later that day. We first say a tiny, little chihuahua named Mya who was just getting a few tests done, she shivered throughout the whole process. Next, we saw Anubis, a big, black cat. He was in to be neutered. I observed the process seeing exactly how a cat neutering is carried out. I also was able to feel the sutures done on his left hind-leg from when he broke his leg in an accident. Next I observed a spaying done on 24 week old black dog, Star. I was able to observe the procedure and see how the sexual organs are pulled out and tied off. I also was told how a breathing tube it used in spayings. After the surgeries, a smaller dog came in so that Dr. Gaff could remove stitches. The dog had had a couple of skin cysts that had been removed and stitched up and so now the stitches were removed. Next, we saw Ruby, a big golden retriever. She was just in for a routine appointment. Then I saw a dog (Heidi) and a cat (Inky) for their routine appointments. I finished off the day by seeing the ex-rays of Anubis, the black cat that broke its hind-leg.
What is the scoop with chihuahua's? They all seem to shiver. I think they may have some anxiety issues. Sounds like a great day. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteLove the gross stories!
ReplyDelete