Today started off really cool, in a sad way. I arrived at Avalon and they told me how they had found a box left outside the door of Avalon Animal Hospital. Inside they found a mother cat and five kittens only ten old!!! They are tiny and so cute! The mother cat had a paw that was only connected to her body by a few threads. Dr. Gaff had to fix it in surgery! I can't believe someone just abandoned these little kittens and their mother! Next a woman brought in a gray cat that she found a few days ago. She couldn't tell if the cat was pregnant or not. Tis the season for kittens I guess! It was so fun getting to pet the mother cat and kittens all day!!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tragically, many pets are abandoned when they are no longer "cute" or too much trouble.
ReplyDelete